GRIDCOR: Correspondence Analysis for Grid Data v. 2.0
Info. adapted slightly by Chris Evans
from original by Feixas & Cornejo. If you want to be kept updated by
Email of changes in this and other psychotherapy resources at this site then Email me at:
© by Drs. José Manuel
Cornejo and Guillem Feixas
- Friendly program for IBM/compatible personal computers running on
DOS. You only need a few minutes to operate the program.
- It comes with the 80-page reference guide "A Manual for the Repertory
Grid" that introduces you both to the rep grid and the GRIDCOR program.
- Ready to use even for newcomers!
- Grid data and labels are kept in text files produced either from GRIDCOR
or from your preferred word processor.
- Automatic, and very fast, three-page printout with main analyses for
- Results can be either printed from GRIDCOR or saved on files to be edited
- Allows you to print on both dot matrix and injection/laser printers.
- Performs the following analyses on your grid data: correspondence analysis
(a factor analytic method with several advantages over principal component analysis,
as explained in the Manual), two-way cluster analysis (focusing the grid), distance and
correlation matrices for both elements and constructs, and conflict analysis.
- Calculates the following global grid measures: PVAFF (Percentage of Variance
Accounted by the First Factor), Intensity, Bieri's Cognitive Complexity,
Discriminative Power (Landfield's Ordination), Extremity of ratings, Extremity bias, Rating
range, and conflict scores.
- Calculates the following measures for each construct and element:
Co-ordinates and contributions, Intensity, Discriminative power, and Extremity of ratings.
- Prints the following graphic displays: Dual diagrams for each axis or
factor, plotting of any combination of two of the five axes or factors, cluster trees for both
elements and constructs, and focused grid.
- All graphic displays are ready to use for the practitioner because they
include readable labels.
- Interactive menu for displaying labels in the two-axes display.
- Spanish version
is also available.
For more information, contact Guillem Feixas:
WebTechs Mozilla Checked O.K.! 6.x.96
KGV Netscape-HTML Checked O.K.! 6.x.96