Re: Burnout

HUFFMANS@MSUVX1.MEMPHIS.EDU
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 20:47:58 -0600 (CST)

Hello -

Forgive for my junking up your mailboxes w/the whole exchange, but my VAX is
getting more and more ornery by the day, and I _think_ it will send this. FYI,
I've done some stuff on teacher burnout, which led to generally examining the
"helping professions" literature, and found it sorely lacking in any
constructivist perspectives. Harry, as is often the case, has suggested a
"mega" question re burnout and stress. A.J. Zolten has been working on a
constructivist model of stress for the past couple of years. A.J., if you're
out there, can you jump in here??

Anyone else?