Re: Help-Transaction analysis

Aaron Pun (apun@oise.on.ca)
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 16:12:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I just come back from my trip and note your request and there seems to be
no response. I was surprised. The psychologist surely know more of this
area than I but you may like to find the following refereces useful:

Harris, T. I'm OK - You're OK (1967) New Yor:Avon
Bern, E. What do you say after you say hello? New York:Grove Press
Berne, G. Transactional Analysis in Psychotherapy. New York: Harper
College Press.
Steiner, C. (1974) Scripts people live :Tansactional analysis of life
scripts. New Yorl: Grove Press.
Woollam, S., & Brown, M. (1979). TA: The total handbook of transactional
analysis. Englewood Cliffs, N.J. :{rentice-Hall.
Prochaska, J.O. (1984) Systems of psych9therapy: A transactional analysis
(2nd) edition. Homewood, Ill.: Doresy Press

>From the above, you may find other references. I am sorry that I have
references up to mid 1985. I study the subject some years ago. So you may
like to find more updated references and I would be pleased to know the
outcome you have.

Best wishes,

Aaron PUN (DPhil)
Toronto