Re: APA exchange and romanticism

THEODORE ZORN (tez5349@email.unc.edu)
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 07:10:43 -0500 (EST)

Regarding Tim Connor's search for constructivist developmental research:
You might be interested in looking at the constructivist research in
communication studies, much of which focused on linking construct system
development and the development of communication competence in children.
Jim Applegate's review in _Advances in Personal Construct Psychology,
Vol. 1_ (1990) should point you to the original sources.

Ted Zorn
Department of Communication Studies
CB# 3285
UNC-CH