Re: PCP-based research in Japan?

James Mancuso (mancusoj@crisny.org)
Sun, 07 Jul 1996 16:18:57 -0700

--------------7E0E1A8A617

Gregory Hadley wrote:

> >From my (limited) study of what's out there in PCP research, I have yet to
> find anything on any studies with Japanese subjects. Does anyone out there
> know of any previous PCP-based research with Japanese?
> Gregory S. Hadley
> 2-15-19 Higashi-Nakanoyama
> Niigata-shi 950 Japan
> Fax: 81-25-426-3646

Gregory:

Last fall a young man, Professor Sakamoto, spent time in the US.
He visited a number of the people doing PCP work. I am not sure of how
he has followed up on that work.

You might contact him..... Professor Sakamoto
gaa01013@niftyserv.or.j

I assume that he can be found at that e-mail address. I have not
communicated with him lately. If he is not still at that address,
perhaps I can find a more current address.

Jim Mancuso

--------------7E0E1A8A617

James C. Mancuso Professor Emeritus
15 Oakwood Place Department of Psychology
Delmar, New York 12054 University at Albany
USA Albany, New York 12222 USA
Telephone: (518) 439-4416 E-Mail: mancusoj@crisny.org

--------------7E0E1A8A617--