Written & mounted by Chris Evans,
(mail me if you want!).
on 30.x.96. Latest update 22.xii.03
Sites mirrored here
Mirroring used to be a good idea (and still is for very high volume sites) but it's no longer necessary for
the sorts of sites I was mirroring. So assume these are merely of historical interest.
Sites mirrored (to date)
Or course, I had the permission of the site owners to mirror these sites and wouldn't mirror anything without permission.
- Solution Focused Therapy
- original site was
in the U.S..
- International Society for Psychotherapy Research site.
- This no longer needs mirroring. The current definitive site is
- International Association of Group Psychotherapy.
- Again no longer needs mirroring, definitive site now:
- Association for Specialists in Group Work,
- a division of the American Counseling Association, original site is
- Nick Totton's excellent directory of "Non Mainstream Psychotherapy and Counselling Resources on the Internet"
- No longer needs mirroring (was last mirrored in 2002). The current definitive site is at:
- Alan Stone's controversial Harvard address
- in which he questions the scientific status of psychoanalysis is also mirrored here together with
various responses to this. Mirrored 2.iii.97
- Mirror of information on the Centennial Conference on Bion in Turin, July 16th-19th 1997 and
- Original was in Italy at: http://www.sicap.it/~merciai/bion97-en.htm and a U.S. mirror was at:
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/6032/bion97-en.htm but both have gone!
Mirrored 26.i.97, last update 5.iii.97
- International Society for the Psychoanalytic Study of Organisations
- (search page and original URL to come!) Mirrored 26.iv.97