2017 was a funny old year from my point of view. I didn’t redo a real cycling pilgrimage which was right; I gave up being an employed academic after only one academic year in which that had been my sole job, that too was right; I did clear a bit of the research backlog that has accumulated in some very slowly accelerating landslide, over the last decade or...Read More
Recent blog posts
- The highs and lows of watching the greatest lunar eclipse I’ll ever see!
- My first near visitors: 18.vii.18 … cycling and isolation/loneliness
- Back in Aime 2000: this week and looking forward
- Aime to London, London to Amsterdam, Amsterdam back to London, and more to come
- Semigration stocktake 1 continued