I had a wonderful experience last night. “Don’t fence me in” is the title of a documentary film by Charles Maplestone, see page at Malachite Art Films. The British Library hosted a first public screening last night and early evening, in the hell of the London rush hours, I cycled across a drizzly and cold London from Roehampton to to the BL to get...Read More
Recent blog posts
- The highs and lows of watching the greatest lunar eclipse I’ll ever see!
- My first near visitors: 18.vii.18 … cycling and isolation/loneliness
- Back in Aime 2000: this week and looking forward
- Aime to London, London to Amsterdam, Amsterdam back to London, and more to come
- Semigration stocktake 1 continued