Well, I’ve been hopeless at keeping the blog going despite my good intentions. Maybe I can let myself put up a post whose real content is in the title/subject line? Yes. Bliss it was indeed Thursday morning to look out of the kitchen window whilst making coffee. S/he flew off to our false acacia tree where my daughter could see her/him too, and hopped up...Read More
Recent blog posts
- The highs and lows of watching the greatest lunar eclipse I’ll ever see!
- My first near visitors: 18.vii.18 … cycling and isolation/loneliness
- Back in Aime 2000: this week and looking forward
- Aime to London, London to Amsterdam, Amsterdam back to London, and more to come
- Semigration stocktake 1 continued