[Introduction to “Outcome Measures and Evaluation in Counselling and Psychotherapy”, created 20/5/21, work in progress until book launch. Do not make use of anything you find here until this warning disappears after the launch.]
- A MULTI-PRACTITIONER SERVICE – CASE STUDY
- Looking at a large dataset
- Strategic approaches to managing data collection and analysis in services
- Therapist identification: confidentiality and transparency
- How to decide what to look for in your service’s data?
- FOCUS ONE: OPTING OUT
- Using scattergrams to explore opting-out
- FOCUS TWO: ARE SOCIAL DEPRIVATION AND THERAPIST EXPERIENCE RELATED TO PHQ CHANGE?
- Using forest plots to explore PHQ change by social deprivation and therapist experience
- RESEARCHER’S EQUIPOISE – HOW NOT TO MIS-INTERPRET DATA
- COMPARING DATA WITH THAT FROM OTHER SERVICES AND WITH PUBLISHED DATA