We are so pleased to announce that our book is available! See more information below.
Paperback ISBN: 9781473906730
Hardcover ISBN: 9781473906723
Resources here to complement the book
This will be mostly down to me (Chris) but with input on particular topics and some oversight from Jo-anne. The glossary got moved here to help meet the word limit for the book but having it online allows it to be an evolving resource.
- Glossary: work in progress, 140+ entries and climbing. There is a link in each entry to Email me if you have questions or suggestions but that won’t tell me which entry you are in when you do contact me so make sure to tell me that.
- PSYCTC.org site and resources (many have individual cross-links from chapters below)
- CORE site (managed by C with much information about the CORE system)
- For people who want to do their own data crunching and using or willing to learn the R system: my R “SAFAQ”: Self-Answered Frequently Answered Questions relating the free, open source R statistical system which I now use for all my data crunching. See the “welcome” and the “use” pages as steps into that.
- Further reading elsewhere and by others: not yet!
The links below take you to information about what is in each of the chapters, including all figures. Increasingly, the chapter pages will have supplementary materials: coloured figures, R code, links to other resources.
- Part I: Outcome measures and evaluation
- Chapter 1. An introduction to outcome measures and evaluation
- Part II: Outcome measures
- Part III. Evaluation – applying outcome measures in practice
- Part IV. Communication and critique
- Chapter 10. A ‘snapshot’ review: Constructive critique as a core practitioner skill
I thought I should put this section in here now! Contact me if you find issues or have suggestions.
Last updated 13/11/21.