https://www.coresystemtrust.org.uk/ and I will try to keep anything that is primarily CORE there not here but some things will cross-link.
ITAMITED: the ITA Model of Integrated Treatment of Eating Disorders where “ITA”, or “ITA salud mental” is a mental health treatment network expanding now beyond Catalonia and Spain where it started as “Instituto Trastornos Alimenticios”, i.e. an institute for the treatment of eating disorders. ITAMITED is an eight year PBE, i.e. Practice Based Evidence, study of the trajectories of change of clients with eating disorders across eight centres in ITA.
- Registration: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04127214
- Zenodo project page (will be main repository of ITAMITED information): https://zenodo.org/communities/itamited/?page=1&size=20
- BMJOpen protocol paper: https://bmjopen.bmj.com/lookup/doi/10.1136/bmjopen-2020-043152
- Data analysis plan: https://zenodo.org/record/6854720#.YvdoZXXMJqI
These are generally for peer reviewers and password protected, when final they will copied to the Zenodo project page and acquire a doi.
- First contact adolescent participants description paper, supplementary document 1
- First contact adult participants description paper, supplementary document 2
Page created 15.viii.22; author CE & header image (Aime, France) CE; licence for text and image: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).